Monday, November 1, 2010

First time back!


Maybe this time I can MAKE TIME to write about a few things that really matter to me! My last blog post was in Jan of 09 and titled Answered prayer... Well little did I know that I was pregnant with my little Sophia at the time, who truly is an answer to prayer! Now she is almost 13 months old, my how time flies! I don't know how many times I heard "Enjoy every minute because it will go by fast" since becoming a new parent! I hate to admit that I have caught myself saying, "I can't wait until..." I really need to learn to savor the present instead wishing for the future! And so let the journey of "making time" begin... "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present!" Help me to really be thankful for each and everyday!

2 comments:

Two Sides of the Rainbow said...

This post was a true blessing. Matthew and I are waiting on the Lord for an answered prayer and have been for some time now. This just reminded me that God answers prayer in Hi time not ours. Thanks, Jessica!

Two Sides of the Rainbow said...

HIS time : )