Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful... Day 10

30 Days of Thanksgiving.

Day 10:
I am thankful for today... and everyday! It may seem small, but it's so important to be thankful for the present as well as the past and the future. God has blessed my life and I don't want to take any moment or breath for granted! I will never be at this point in my life again, so I must enjoy it and remember it! One reason I take so many pictures and journal is so I can look back and see where I was and how much I have changed from that point. I highly recommend it! I am thankful for the past, because it has brought me here to this point in my life, and I am thankful for the future... whatever it holds, only the Lord knows!

Reminds me of a quote that I've heard...

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a God's gift. That’s why we call it the Present!"

No comments: