Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful... Day 9

30 Days of Thanksgiving.

Day 9:
I am thankful for the all the beautiful seasons! God is truly The Master Artist! Today Sophia and I went for a walk and it was so beautiful with all the beautiful leaves changing colors! I took advantage of this time and I was teaching Sophia all her colors, by showing her the different color leaves. She loved collecting all the colorful leaves! Autumn is definitely my favorite season, but I love all the seasons and I am always ready for the next one when it comes! I love them all for different reasons!


Reasons I love Autumn:
How colorful everything seems to be
It's cooler than Summer
Pumpkin patches
Football season
Thanksgiving
Hot apple cider
NC State Fair
Holly Day Fair
Using the fireplace
More time with family

And he changeth the times and the seasons:
Daniel 2:21

No comments: