Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful... Day 4

30 Days of Thanksgiving.

Day 4:
I am thankful for my mother and father. God gave them to me for special reasons and I am thankful for that. Only wish that my family would have been more traditional, but still thankful nonetheless and where it has lead me to today! Thankful that my mom worked hard to keep me in a Christian school. I know that took a lot of sacrifice on her part and thankful that she loved and cared enough for me so I could attend Christian school.
Also thankful for my grandparents, who were second parents to me! They stepped in and spent a lot of time with me. My grandmother took me every where with her and taught me a lot about other cultures (and how to act in fancy restaurants at an early age... haha). My Papa stepped into the father role since I only saw my dad once or twice a year, but thankful that my dad continued to be apart of my life even though he lived far away.
I am also thankful for my mother and father-in-law. They have been such a great example for me and I love and appreciate them very much! They are truly have taken me into their family as their own! God knew exactly what I needed in my life and supplied it, as he always does!

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments: