Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful... Day 5

30 Days of Thanksgiving.

Day 5:
I am thankful for my brother, Alex. I had 15 years where I was the only child, then Alex came along and changed all that and I wouldn't have it any other way! He is so sweet and I feel almost like a second mom to him! He is growing so fast and at 13 he is already taller than me! I can't wait to see the young man that he develops into!

I am also thankful for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Shelly and Jeremy and my niece, Shaylin! I love them very much and only sad that we don't live closer! I love talking to the them either on the phone or Skype! I love that our girls are so close in age and that they play together so sweetly when they do get to see each other. I love all the moments we share together!

Also thankful for my younger sister-in-law, Sara! She puts up with a lot from her siblings and I guess me too! But she is a very sweet, very smart girl! She has been a blessing to me. It's kinda like having the little sister that I never had! I love trying to give Godly advice from everything from boys to style! I hate that we don't get to see each other more and do more things together!

I love you all and thankful that you all are apart of my life!




No comments: