Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Day 6 and 7.

30 Days of Thanksgiving.

Day 6:
It was Sunday and I didn't want to be on the computer a lot, so instead of blogging, I spent time with them! Any who, Day 6: I am thankful for my Pastor and church family. I am so blessed to be under such convicting preaching that's not watered down in this modern day religion where "people claim the Name and remain the same." I love that everyone in the church is genuinely concerned for others. If we ever move for any reason, it would be difficult to find another church that my family loves as much as this one! Thankful for Northview Baptist Church!

Day 7:
Thankful for the roof over my head, the food in refrigerator and pantry, the running water in the pipes and electricity and heat and air conditioning. All the things that I may take for granted on a daily basis, but would be difficult to live without! I know that anytime you could take these necessities away. Thank you Lord for these things that make everyday life easier, and help me to be more aware of the small blessing and to not take them for granted when there are others that do not have such blessings.


No comments: